Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Muffins - Yum!

I know, I post about food a lot...but seriously, I am pregnant and can't eat much at one sitting, so I get a big variety on a daily basis.

1. Making some great cinnamon muffins this morning

2. Playing ball with Wilson and Anna yesterday

3. Anna doing her first rendition of Head, Shoulders, Knees and Toes, just seconds ago. Where is that video camera?

4. Talking to an old friend last night after 9yrs or so. In a changing time and place to hear a voice from the past that sounds JUST like it did then is comforting. I am so happy you are doing well Ryan!

5. The steak (yes, back to food) that is thawing in preparation for its GRILLING tonight. Yum!

6. Not having to do the nightly run to the bathroom until 5am this morning, nice.

7. Hearing that Angela and Dan's baby GIRL is healthy and growing just perfectly.

8. I am not moving anywhere...listening to Sarah talk about packing up her house, makes me SOOOO thankful that I am not moving right now :0)

9. Energy - I haven't felt like I had much the past few days but I do today, so look out !!

10. God's protective hands on my brother. It occurs to me on random occassions that Brandon is LEARNING to fly, fly a PLANE. That is crazy! Anyhow, with all his learning (up in the air ) God has kept him and others around him safe.

1 comment:

sfitz said...

That's fine, you can use my pains in life (moving) as something you're thankful you're not going through. I'll remember that when you're in hours of labor and trying to push out Bo. Take that!

:) Love ya!!

Our Lives in Color

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker