Monday, January 16, 2006

I thought it was a "holiday"?

Too bad only the schools/post office and banks celebrate...Jake had to go to work.

1. My peanut butter and jelly english muffin this morning - YUM

2. That I feel better than yesterday, a LOT better

3. Melaleuca, I love my safe for Anna products and ordering online beats going to Wally World

4. That Wilson made the transition from being kicked off the couch to a puppy bed on the floor just fine ( I got tired of the white sheet being on the couch )

5. Jake has embraced the Discovery Health Weight Loss Challenge, not just for his weight but for his health...I pray I can be a good support until I join the league in May :0)

6. A day with NO WHERE to go, we can just do whatever we want, right here at home

7. My piano

8. Amy calling to set up a play date for Wed. She is due Feb. 3 with #2 and as excited as I am for them, I am selfishly dreading it b/c she will be so busy!! The play dates may have to go on hold for a month or so, then it will be my turn

9. Girl Scout cookies - kind of goes against #5 and my role of support, but they won't be here for a little while. But just the anticipation - YUM!

10. Another day, to be alive, in Christ, with Anna, at home, etc. etc. Life is good.

No comments:

Our Lives in Color

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker