Sunday, January 15, 2006

It is true...

I did not turn the computer on yesterday, so as to not get "behind" I have 2 lists to post today.

Saturday's -

1. My granma - today was her 80th birthday, she still drives (safely), lives alone, runs/walks, does everything she could do at 60. Amazing.

2. My new kitchen lights - heck having light at all :0) No really, the new ones are great. Thank you honey.

3. THE PAINTED MANTEL!!! Yes, we had time to do the lights AND the mantel. I guess it is the TIME I am really thankful for and the energy.

4. Jake begrudgingly humoring me and my changing decor wishes, as he hangs yet 3 more things on the wall. I know he didn't want to, but I needed help and so he did!

5. Shelley coming to get Anna and taking her for the day to hang out with them! Anna was so excited to see her cousins.

6. Sleeping in with JAKE and then having Anna jump around on us for a few moments before we got up.

7. My neighbors, they are so kind and it is always so good to chat with them. We had two visits today.

8. The fresh, after the shower feeling - and when you are doing nothing but going to go to bed, no makeup, no hairdryer required. Love it.

9. Kraft macaroni at 9pm, nothing says yummy dinner like that !

10. The feeling of accomplishment, it is very satisfying.


Sunday's list

1. Going back to church after the holiday vacations, it was nice to see familiar faces and be immersed in the word as a group

2. The little reunion between Emma and Anna in class, my oh my, ever seen 2 22month old girls squeal in delight at the SAME time and hug each other? If that isn't enough to make you smile...

3. Not feeling real great, and being able to take a nap...all parties involved cooperated for a house of silence :0)

4. Anna's vocabulary - I take for granted how so many kids have problems speaking or in development. And I watch in amazement EVERY DAY as Anna puts words into sentences and talks, on and on and on and on.

5. The nice weather today, I know I favor cold wintry days, and 65 and sunny doesn't fit that bill, but for some reason, I liked it.

6. Freedom

7. Erin Hogan - got a sweet note from her in the mail, I just love her

8. All the health food we were able to find today to help us on our journey of losing weight and/or just unclogging our ateries

9. Lemonade

10. Yoga pants (even though I don't do yoga), they are the perfect combo of stretch and soft cotton.

No comments:

Our Lives in Color

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker