Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Way Too Much Time in Cyber Space

So, being the 1996 class president of Troy High School, and seeing as it is 2006...I am cursed, I mean blessed with the task of a REUNION this year. And so, I set out on my journey to find people yesterday. Today, I have spent almost 3 hours on hear, different sites, finding people, connecting etc. YIKES! I would say I am impressed with the ease of it so far. Now, if I could just find a volunteer to take over my position...

Anyhow, I got sucked into MY SPACE - which a friend in Boise, Kimi, has begged me to do before. So, look me up if you care to:
And yes, that is my last SITE I plan to create or manage in the near future. I really don't classify myself as a webhead.

Now, to the point, today's list:

1. Play time at the mall with friends and their kids - LOVED every minute!
2. My first ice cream date with Anna, and yes friends, she ate a WHOLE kids size. Should I be worried?
3. Pepperoni pizza (now you know what I ate for lunch)
4. Finding a dear friend in MYSPACE from high school that I have thought about many times, Ryan Lewis!!!
5. Sending a message to my old BF in high school, Paige Baird - and anxiously awaiting a reply!
6. The $5 sleeper I found for Anna - it is our favorite brand and she was in need, and it was on SUPER SALE
7. My wonderful husband who let me snuggle with him on the couch last night even though I am like a whale beached on him and I know he is uncomfortable
8. The beautiful paintings that Lindsey Blake painted for Anna, for her room, I WILL post a picture. They are amazing
9. NO BILLS in the mail today - I count this as a blessing, they can just ruin the whole day
10. Anna's kisses for Wilson when she woke up from her nap

No comments:

Our Lives in Color

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker