1. An AT HOME job in the HR field (doing background checks). I am so excited.
2. My sister in law letting me occupy her home phone for over 2hrs to do my orientation (we still don't have a land line).
3. It is FRIDAY - I think I say this every week, but I am excited to see Jake for two days STRAIGHT.
4. My lunch date today with Anna.
5. Webcam date with my parents last night, it was short but so great to see them and chat, and for Anna as well, makes all her grandparents seem like they are close!
6. Friendly, Elderly people we saw at the Dr.'s this morning, like 3 different ones, that talked to Anna and commented on how "darling" she was! Just brightens my day.
7. High Speed Internet - makes working from home possible
8. Rediscovering who I am, what makes me tick etc. (through my Captivating study)
9. Figuring out that in AR I don't have to choose b/t sweet and unsweet tea (see, I like it semi-sweet), I can just ask for 1/2 and 1/2!
10. Chatting with my granma last night for a bit, she sent me 8 new crocheted dish clothes - got to love it!
Have a good weekend.
Friday, January 27, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment