Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Tuesday Tuesday

Losing my creativity for catchy title - sorry!
My glasses are dirty and rather than clean them, I took them off and now I am getting a headache since I have been on here way too long. Kept thinking Jake would be here for lunch, so far no sign of him...and so I wasn't forced by LOVE to get off :0)

Anyhow -
1. Seeing my brother in-law Andrew last night. It was a surprise visit and we had a great dinner despite 3hrs of waiting and having to go to 2 different restraunts (long story).

2. Anna recognizing "Uncle Newce" and getting excited to see him, she hasn't seen him since Christmas but knew right away who he was. And no, to this day I still have no idea why his family calls him Newce.

3. A 90+ minute conversation with Amy, on the phone, yesterday. Yes, I just saw her Friday and yes she lives 25minutes away but we had lots to say. I felt refreshed, encouraged and loved when I hung up. She is an amazing friend.

4. My 45min. stint at Starbucks this morning, reduced fat Coffee Cake, a Cinnamon Dolce Latte and my Captivating books, I did my entire Chapter 1 journal. Just me and God and some good coffee. It was fabulous. I love writing and man does this one have questions to hit your core.

5. Reading again and again that a woman, yes a woman is made in God's very image, all of our desires to be romanced, our adventures we want to share and the beauty we desire are all things of God.

6. Receiving an Email from Kirsten Oldham Shaw yesterday...I miss her terribly but am so glad she is doing well.

7. A clean garage. It has been bugging me for about 2 weeks and I couldn't physically do everything I wanted to, but the trashcans no longer stare at me while I enter the door (think dirty diapers, yuck!) and I can move around to my side of the car with ease and all the leaves are in the trash. I might not be embarassed to have the door up now. Yes, this is a crazy pet peeve I inherited from Timmy Stock - garage and cars must be immaculant or I can not rest at night :0)

8. Mustard. I love mustard, add it to anything and yum! My favorite is on fries, some like the red stuff (yuck) just give me some French's.

9. My dear classmates from THS '96 who are stepping up to help out with the reunion. Something I have streesed about since last summer, having to do this thing, living so far away and now being almost with a NEW child. AGHH! Thankfully God heard my pleas and is providing some assistance! Wahoo.

10. This whole finding people from high school process. It is actually really good for me. I am reminded by the people I come back into contact with and the things they remember of who I was then...and some of it, my fire and energy etc. are things I miss and need to make time to rediscover. They are good reminders of a time when things were relatively easy and for a moment it is nice to go back there!

No comments:

Our Lives in Color

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker