Thursday, January 19, 2006

Thursday

1. Starting the study guide to my "Power" book - it is getting to my core, yikes!

2. My private and solo breakfast muffin and coffee at Starbucks this morning, I just needed it, in so many ways

3. Surviving my first phone call from MDO telling me Anna had fallen off a step on the playground, bit her tongue but isn't crying and seems okay. I did NOT run off to get her. Not yet anyway

4. Sarah F. I just love talking to her everyday...get ready big email coming your way with a cry for some sound advice :0)

5. American Idol audition shows, it is the one show on tv that can get a belly laugh out of me, that is serious entertainment

6. Emily M. her email that she misses me and sent me a care package. LOVE and MISS you.

7. Listening to Anna talk to Grandma Karen this morning on the phone - it is so cute

8. Knowing that when I feel brokenhearted and down trotten (did I spell that right?) that God is with me

9. Hope - I was asked in my book if I was hopeless about anything in my marriage. I can honestly say no. I have Jesus, how can I be hopeless

10. Hugs

1 comment:

sfitz said...

Bring it on, sista! I love you too!

Our Lives in Color

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker