1. My LOOONG lunch with Amy our good discussion, pregnancy complaints and 4 glasses of iced tea
2. Having my nails done!!! Now I need to clean my ring.
3. Little visit from the inlaws last night. Every time we see them and Anna does her dance of joy I am reminded why we live here - for moments like that.
4. Snapping out of my foul mood I woke up in ( I have nothing to wear )!
5. A full tank of gas
6. The webcam that will put Anna live in Granma Karen's office in 3hrs!!
7. My potential new job, at home, doing HR stuff. Will know more tomorrow.
8. The MDO teacher's that spend time playing and entertaining Anna
9. The way my little girl looks in her pink bow, shirt, shoes, socks - totally girly today!
10. My pajama pants that just might be my full time wardrobe here in another month!
Thursday, January 26, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment